September 2, 2006

American petanque in Provence

A pity, but I mostly forget to take pictures when we're playing with American bike or walking groups. I could probably fill an album.
Time always flies by. And why interrupt the fun for a photo session!

After hundreds & hundreds of groups I now manage to concentrate the "rules" part to a matter of minutes, so we get more time to play and start the bantering...
Invariably it turns into a ladies vs men competition. It's hilarious to watch how - when they're winning - some men wholeheartedly agree when I declare a "mulligan", yet get all shook up when - minutes later - the tide turns!

Provence remains a very popular destination. This season is extremy busy. I also had the opportunity to teach several Canadians and Brazilians this year, and made a lot of new friends.



No comments: