May 3, 2010

Petanque in Arles Arkansas

Doesn't this look like your typical backyard in Provence?

Except that it's the garden of a vacation home in the beautiful Ozark mountains in North Arkansas!

And I'm very grateful to the owner (who ordered boules from us some years ago), because today I got a call from a lady who recently rented the house, wondered what this game was all about and ended up playing hours every day. Boules are now on the way to Kansas as well.

So if you're looking for a gorgeous, peaceful vacation home on a lake, for up to 15 guests, with a petanque court, this is it!


1 comment:

man said...

How do I want any throwing IMPROVING THE GOOD AND BECOME THE TERHANDAL CARREU Shooter,
why in our training practice was good, but when the contest instead.
krjohanan before I head to the second week of morning and afternoon and night as well, but I think the result is less menjadi.kadangkala why this happens, the best training in the competition does not work. I have no training or system .......... I hope that you all gave kometman to me.I hope YOU ALL TO BE IN MY give on Facebook. MANBOULE. OR MAIL azfan67@yahoo.com.my, TQ all success and takecare.